Marketing Edinburgh Membership
Marketing Edinburgh promotes and champions Scotland’s capital city locally, nationally and internationally. We work with over 200 members and stakeholders to maintain the profile of Edinburgh as a world-class conference, incentive, and event destination.
We create new business opportunities for our members, introducing them to the lucrative conventions, meetings, and corporate event markets and raise their profile.
Becoming a member means you'll be involved in the work of Marketing Edinburgh and join the ranks of the city’s most committed and rewarded supporters.
Reasons to become a member with Marketing Edinburgh
1. A membership works harder for you than an advertisement. By connecting you to potential clients through networking, seminars and events we increase your national and international reach.
2. No other organisation markets Edinburgh at regional, national and international levels. We work daily with business and leisure travel media to enhance the profile of Edinburgh and its members.
4. Increase your reach on social media. We love to brag about Edinburgh - members can send updates on events, news and special offers for us to feature throughout our social media channels including @conventions and @edinburgh on Twitter and on Facebook.
5. Use the Convention Calendar to find new business leads. Our regularly-updated calendar provides details, including dates and expected attendance figures, of definite meeting and convention bookings to help you get new business.
6. Get global exposure. Members can host and be part of national and international familiarisation tours, where we showcase Edinburgh and member businesses to visiting meeting planners, journalists and venue finding agencies.
7. Get exclusive access to member-only activities. From leisure and business tourism campaign initiatives to connecting directly with meeting planners while they’re in the city, you'll receive access to key opportunities for exposure and lead generation.
8. Take advantage of our business leads generated through lead forensics. Track the companies visiting your listing on our website, and increase your ROI potential.
9. Take advantage of a dedicated membership team. We'll advise you how to make the most of the business opportunities on offer, and liaise with you on hosting elements of our own itineraries and events.
10. Join the Convention Edinburgh team at tradeshows, events and on sales missions nationally and internationally. Cultivate relationships with meeting planners, journalists and decision makers in the lucrative convention and tourism businesses.
How to Become a Member
Joining more than 200 private and public sector organisations with a shared goal - to promote Edinburgh as a leading business and visitor destination. To enquire about leverage for support and advice to help raise your business' profile, contact Hillary Bett, Head of Member Services, today.
"Our programmes are designed to help local businesses gain access to the markets, networks and profile opportunities they need to drive their business and Edinburgh's economy forward.
"We look forward to working with you."
Head of Member Services
0131 473 3666 or email@example.com