Hop-on and hop-off and see Edinburgh from a whole new perspective as you explore the city from the top deck with Edinburgh Bus Tours.
Take your seat and enjoy a unique view of the city’s popular attractions such as Edinburg Castle, Palace of Holyroodhouse, The Royal Yacht Britannia and The Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh.
Choose from a live guide in English or recorded commentary in 10 different languages, listened to through individual headphones.
*Up to three children (aged 5 – 15 years) go free with every paying adult on the following tours:
Edinburgh Tour – Enjoy live commentary in English on a tour which covers Edinburgh’s UNESCO Heritage Old and New Towns.
Majestic Tour - This multi-lingual audio tour takes in The Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh, The Royal Yacht Britannia and the city’s popular neighbourhood of Leith.
City Sightseeing Edinburgh - Available in multi-language audio commentary, this popular tour features Terry Deary’s Horrible Histories and is perfect entertainment for both children and the young at heart.
Cobbles' Tour - Taking its name from Edinburgh’s cobbled streets, this newest tour takes in some of the city’s most famous sights including Edinburgh Castle, the historic Grassmarket area, complete with a fun commentary.
* Up to 3 children (aged 5 – 15 years) travel free with every paying adult.
* Tours do not include entrance to attractions.
* Tickets can be booked online at Edinburgh Bus Tours, in person on board any of the tours, or from an Edinburgh Bus Tours ticket seller on St Andrew Square (during operating hours).
* Hop-on, hop-off tickets allow you to get on and off buses at your leisure for as long as your ticket is valid (24 or 48 hours).
* City tours last approximately 1 hour 15 minutes, unless otherwise stated.
* With the exception of the Cobbles' Tour, which departs from the Lawnmarket, all tours depart from St Andrew Square.
* This offer is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.