Terms and Conditions
This competition is open to all adults living in Edinburgh who are over the age of 18years. One winner will be chosen from those who opt to enter the competition and submit their favourite shop and why with a valid email address. Competition entrants must submit their favourite shop in Edinburgh and why to win.
The competition closes at 11:59pm on Sunday December 20th 2020. One winner will be chosen at random, receiving one prize. There is no cash alternative and vouchers have no cash value.
The prizes are:
1. Just Eat Cycles annual cycle pass
2. Free Entry to Edinburgh Zoo and their festive event 'Light up Your Night'
3. Goodies from Mimis Bakehouse
4. Potted Candles from Pippin Gifts
5. Tasty Spanish Tapas from The Black Hoof
6. A bottle of Cnoc 12 Year Old 40% 70cl from The Whisky Shop
7. A selection of seasonal sweet treats from Candersons
8. Handmade chocolate bag selection from Edward and Irwin
9. A yummy pickle selection from Aye Pickled
10. A selection of handmade preserves from Cragie's Farm
11. A box of shortbread from Cranachan and Crowdie
12. A Harris Tweed face mask from Scottish Textiles Showcase
14. Christmas Blend Coffee from Mr Eion
15. Bottle of red Port from Smith and Gertrude
16. Selection pouch of speciality tea from Pekoe Tea
17. Cheese from George Mewes
18. The lovely wicker basked that the goodies are displayed in
Winners will be notified within 48 hours of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
Employees of The City of Edinburgh Council are unable to enter.