24 Doors of Advent
- 01 December 2018 - 24 December 2018
- Various Times | Free
- Booking: http://www.edinburghschristmas.com/whats-on/24-doors-of-advent18
Count down to Christmas in Edinburgh with the Edinburgh’s Christmas 24 Doors of Advent from 1st to 24th December.
On each day of advent one of Edinburgh’s fascinating Hidden Gems will be opening its doors to festive visitors. This is an exciting opportunity to explore some incredible buildings, many of which aren't ususally open to the public.
Entry to all of the venues is free, although some may require pre-booking due to limited space.
Many of the locations are still to be announced, but at the time of writing the confirmed 'Doors' are:
- Dovecot Studios (1st December)
- Corstorphine Hill Tower (2 December)
- Stills Centre for Photography (4 December)
- Holyrood Park (5 December)
- Lauriston Castle (6 December)
- Trinity House (7 December)
- Custom House (8 December)
- BT Murrayfield (11 December)
- John Sinclair House (15 December)
- Augustine United Church (16 December)
- Riddle's Court (17 December)
- Tynecastle Park (20 December)
- Edinburgh Printmakers (22 December)
- St John's Church (24 December)
You can find out more about each of the venues and the activities taking place on the Edinburgh's Christmas website.