Forever Edinburgh is tasked with promoting the City on a national and international stage. Working closely with private tourism businesses, public agencies and the City of Edinburgh Council, we work to ensure that our visitors experience the very best of Edinburgh and the city utilises its outstanding tourism assets in a sustainable way.
We aim to promote the Edinburgh city-region as a leading leisure, learning and business destination for domestic and international visitors, enhance the national and international reputation of the city-region and promote sustainable economic development and growth.
Edinburgh is a global city in which innovation, learning and culture thrive; one that offers an exceptional quality of life and in which there are considerable opportunities for inward investment, academic study, and leisure and business tourism.
City marketing is an essential step in strengthening the economic position of the Edinburgh Region. This not only has a positive influence on the city’s public image internationally but also for local residents, boosting their sense of civic pride and appreciation. To achieve this, we work together with public and private organisations, cultural institutions and universities.
If you would like to feature on edinburgh.org or as part of wider city promotional activity, please complete our Business Registration Form
- To market Edinburgh around the world to attract visitors
- To provide information and inspiration to visitors and potential visitors so they get the best out of a visit to Edinburgh
- Support industry on the delivery of the Edinburgh 2030 Tourism Strategy
- Engage Edinburgh’s residents and communities in the positive promotion of their city
- To lead our partners in steering city promotional activity
- To support industry partners on the delivery of quality assurance initiatives. Provide advice to visitors and industry partners to ensure local tourism businesses strive to exceed visitors’ expectations
If you have further questions that have not been answered within this website then please contact us at