The first single malt whisky distillery in the city centre in almost a century, Holyrood Distillery opened in 2019. Situated next to Holyrood Park it is located in a 180 year old railway goods building which has been thoughtfully renovated as both a whisky and gin distillery.
Holyrood Distillery free tour
Exclusively for residents of Edinburgh, book a free distillery tour. Ideal for gin enthusiasts or whisky aficionados. Tours are available on Thursday evenings at set times (restrictions apply).
Terms and conditions
- Bookings can be made on the Holyrood Distillery website.
- This reward is only valid for residents with a city of Edinburgh postcode. Check here to confirm if your postcode qualifies. Contact and address details will be required when booking and on arrival (photo ID or utility bill with a city of Edinburgh postcode).
- Tour times: 6pm and 6.20pm.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- This reward is valid until 31 December 2024. The month of August is excluded.
- Dates are released 3 to 6 weeks in advance.
- This reward cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Advance booking is required.