Victor Hugo - City CentreNew Town
With an established reputation for great customer service and as a stockist of increasingly popular ranges of continental foods, breads, coffees and wines
Founded in 1955 by two business partners Hugh and Zdzislaw (known as Victor), Victors of Edinburgh Continental Delicatessen as it was originally called opened in Spital Street at the foot of Edinburgh Castle
Moving to its current location at the Edinburgh Meadows in 1969 and rebranding, to better reflect the two partners with a play on their names, as Victor Hugo Delicatessen, later shortened to Victor Hugo Deli. It is now regarded as an Edinburgh institution and although it has evolved over the years and adapted to better reflect its current market.
Victor Hugo Deli has maintained the tradition of producing and serving great continental foods, with a proud reputation for great sandwiches, a Deli based breakfast, brunch and lunchmenu and in particular it’s coffee which still is roasted in Edinburgh and to this day carries the original Victors of Edinburgh branding.
Our web listings are provided by third party operators and not by Forever Edinburgh. Forever Edinburgh accept no responsibility for mistakes or misrepresented information contained in the business listings. Forever Edinburgh are not responsible for loss or damage caused by reliance placed on third party listings. These listings are for your information only and not endorsed by Forever Edinburgh.
Public Parking Nearby
On Public Transport Route
Taxi rank nearby
Vegetarian Meals available
Nearby to Victor Hugo - City Centre
Approximate duration and distances shown are from Victor Hugo - City Centre.