Unique to Forever Edinburgh, the Monthly Star Reward offers Edinburgh residents one high value reward from one local business each month.
From discounts on walking tours, distillery visits and top attractions, as well as one-off prices at some of the city’s finest eateries, we reveal a new offer each month – all designed especially for Edinburgh residents to rediscover, revel in and enjoy more about their fantastic city.
September Monthly Star with Lind & Lime Gin Distillery
If you love your G&T to be balanced, dry and intensely refreshing, you’ll love Lind & Lime Gin – and you’ll love this month’s star reward.
Jump on the newly opened tram line to Leith and head to this innovative distillery, where Edinburgh residents can receive 25% off tour tickets for the Lind & Lime Gin Tour & Tasting.
Much like Lind & Lime Gin, this special tour contains only the very best things, offering guests a very special experience. Lasting 75 minutes, the tour starts with Lind & Lime’s signature gin & tonic, while hearing more about the history behind this popular tipple. Then it’s time for some not-too-taxing hard work, as you take your place on the bottling line to fill and label your very own 5cl bottle of Lind & Lime gin. Next, learn how to mix your own gimlet cocktail, before enjoying your own special creation.
Afterwards, don’t miss the opportunity to pay a visit to their on-site shop, where tour guests receive 10% discount on Lind & Lime products*. Located at the Shore in Leith, Lind & Lime Gin Distillery can be reached from Edinburgh city centre with Lothian Buses services 7, 10, 14, 16 or 35, or via Edinburgh Trams. It is then a short walk to the distillery.
There is one designated disabled parking bay onsite. The venue is wheelchair accessible with no steps into or throughout the distillery. Toilets (designated male and female toilets, plus two unisex cubicles and an accessible toilet) are located on the same floor as the tour.
How to redeem this Reward
Bookings can be made via Lind & Lime Gin’s website using the code EHReward.
Terms and conditions
- Bookings can be made via Lind & Lime Gin’s website using the code EHReward.
- This reward is only valid for residents with a city of Edinburgh postcode. Check here to confirm if your postcode qualifies. Contact and address details will be required when booking and on arrival (photo ID or utility bill with a city of Edinburgh postcode).
- This reward and associated promo code are valid from 01 to 30 September 2023.
- * Guests can receive 10% off shop Lind & Lime products on the day of the visit (this offer does not apply to 3rd party products).
- This tour is for over 18s only.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Advance booking is required.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Upcoming Monthly Star Rewards
Keep an eye open for these future Monthly Star Rewards:
- October 2023: have a wizard-themed immersive experience with The Cauldron, a cocktail venue that brings magic to life with science and design! Stay tuned for an exclusive offer on experiences and bar drinks.
This project is funded by the UK Shared Prosperity Fund
Win a luxury staycation in your home city for two
Enter to win
Residents are given year-round preferential rates to enjoy Edinburgh’s attractions, tours and leisure products.
Residents can now enjoy exclusive previews of some of the wonderful new experiences happening in the city.
Half Price and Free Days
Enjoy half price or a free day at one of Edinburgh's renowned attractions.
Discover Edinburgh's best historical, cultural and visitor attractions as a discounted price.