Now in its fourth year, Queer East Festival embark on a nationwide tour.
The tour presents contemporary feature film and documentary with retrospective screenings, short films, artists’ moving image works, and a VR cinematic experience. Through an incredible programme of cinema and performance art, the festival will push boundaries and challenge expectations and labels commonly associated with queer communities. Queer East’s vital programme is sure to provoke, inspire and engage.
Following on from the main festival which took place 18 to 30 April 2023 in London, the nationwide tour heads to Edinburgh from 28 November to 02 December 2023 with screenings taking place at multi-purpose venue, Summerhall.
The programme includes:
- 28 November – Community Networking – Our Cinema, Our Story
- 29 November – Rebels of the Neon God
- 30 November – The Love Eterne
- 01 December – Shorts – All About My Mother
- 02 December – Bad Women of China
- Multiple dates – VR: In the Mist
For more information and tickets visit What’s On at Summerhall.