Afternoon teas in perfect settings – Explore options to suit your budgets, routes and requirements with the Edinburgh hotels plus the wider selection of lovely locations across the city is to be found here
For special options at heritage attractions here are seven options of note:
- The Mansion House at Edinburgh Zoo The historic Mansion House dating from 1793, has several spaces for a bespoke afternoon tea or private hire. Cream teas also served in The Gannet Restaurant in the hubbub of the zoo. Add on an animal meet and greet experience.
- Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh Kitchen Garden produce, botanical afternoon teas and eating out on the terrace are the fantastic opportunities here in the most relaxing of verdant locations.
- The Scottish Gallery and Restaurant Located in the iconic Scottish National Gallery, the vibrant restaurant offers a stunning view of Princes Street Gardens. Select a sumptuous afternoon tea with freshly baked produce. Great space for small or larger groups.
- The Royal Deck Tearoom on the Royal Yacht Britannia. When Britannia was in service, the Royal Deck was used by the Royal Family for games and entertaining and is now a fitting location for a grand afternoon tea with views of the Firth of Forth. Ideal for FITS.
- The Palace of Holyroodhouse In the historic mews courtyard of the Palace afternoon teas are served in the award-winning café and group bookings are welcomed.
- Afternoon tea on this 5-star luxury floating hotel, restaurant and bar on Leith’s quayside is a unique experience to propose to clients.
- The Red Bus Bistro Step aboard this vintage bus for the quintessential afternoon tea, glass of fizz and city sightseeing. Capacity is 40 guests for drinks only (no catering), or 28 guests if catering is to be served on board. Daytime and evening hire available.