Unitarianism, 7 Castle Terrace, Edinburgh. EH1 2DP
The Edinburgh Unitarian Congregation was founded in 1776, with the present church built in 1835.
The building provides a splendid acoustic setting for musical performances and was the first Edinburgh church to provide space for the Festival Fringe.
The church has also played an active role in the development of the inter-faith movement in Edinburgh and is recognised as a centre of inter-faith activity.
The church provides a number of community groups such as: The Earth-based Paths Exploration Group where earth-based traditions are discussed and The Poetry and Prose for Pleasure Group, who meet to read and listen to poetry and prose.